“Once you realize that failure is certain, it’s a lot easier to focus on impact instead.”
A few stories from the past week that caught my eye:
- Obesity rates still rising among US adults despite our best efforts to stop it.
- Re-examining the benefits of high-fat diets for sports performance.
- Why “everything in moderation” is bad diet advice.
- Unintended mental health consequences among teens from obsessing over weight.
- High-intensity exercise superior to moderate efforts for heart health among diabetics.