“It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong” –Richard P. Feynman
A few headlines that caught my eye this week:
- The preferred cooking oils to avoid exposure to cancer-causing chemicals.
- Children’s self-esteem already established by age 5.
- Metabolic characteristics of keto-adapted ultra-endurance runners.
- Low-fat diets yield less weight loss.
- Fasting, ketosis, and beating cancer with Dominic D’Agostino.