“At least once in your life you did something that was brave…only question is…when will we care enough to be brave again?”
A few headlines that caught my eye this week:
- A new systematic review of randomized clinical trials (i.e. the strongest study design) comparing low-fat and low-carb diets in their efficacy for long-term weight loss.
- How stress makes you sick.
- Another study shows how physical activity prevents mental disorders.
- Consumers beware: Big Food scheming to try and win back your trust.
- What’s the limiting joint in a failed barbell squat? Insights for your training.