“It is not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it.”
A few headlines that caught my eye this week:
- The Mediterranean Diet gets a lot of praise for its supposed health benefits. But are the benefits from the food or the lifestyle?
- New American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines recommend pediatricians screen for food insecurity.
- New study of 164,000 children in Pennsylvania adds to prevailing evidence connecting antibiotic use during childhood and weight gain.
- I love Chipotle. And, yes, you can create a healthy meal there too. Here are some ideas on how.
- Why women shouldn’t shy away from weightlifting.