“There is no substitution for hard work.”
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Daily sauna use for men associated with decreased cardiac and all-cause mortality. Sauna use is also believed to enhance performance, something I’m experimenting with.
- This vacant lot in Wyoming will become one of the world’s first vertical farms.
- Not sure why, but Americans love bad coffee.
- Science only benefits when negative research findings are published too.
- What our ‘germaphobic’ culture is doing to kids and their risk for allergies.
- Women need time off from work the most but get it the least.