“The old you cannot introduce the future you.”
–Lauren Solomon, author of Image Matters
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Unstable surfaces don’t offer any added benefit for core training.
- To comply with new federal guidelines, schools doing away with bake sales.
- Smoking’s toll on health is even worse than previously believed.
- Napping reverses negative health effects of poor sleep.
- New study on treadmill desks finds more challenges than benefits.
- How office power dynamics affect your productivity and wellness.