“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- What countries around the world eat the most sugar?
- Most company wellness programs are a bust because of this reason.
- 80% of store brand herbal supplements found to contain none of the ingredients listed. Target is already taking steps to pull these items from its shelves.
- Runners will soon be able to train using a power meter.
- The new scientific revolution: reproducibility.
- How to speak so people want to listen.