“Failure’s not fun. But failure is required. Failure in the service of learning, of experimenting, of making things – this is essential.” –Seth Godin
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- With acquisition of Covidian, Medtronic aims to change entire health care systems.
- Why kids should experience hunger every now and again.
- WHO makes glaring omission of global sugar consumption target.
- How are international health organizations using social media?
- The psychology behind food pricing.
- Are ice baths just a waste of time for athletic performance recovery?
- Fake research article accepted by 17 medical journals.