“Real wealth is discretionary time.”
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Are you someone who says, “I don’t have enough time.” Stop playing the victim.
- Parents who shun vaccines tend to cluster, increasing risk. Debate around vaccines continues as the measles outbreak at Disneyland hits 59 cases.
- Run faster by focusing on the finish line. This recent blog of mine discusses similar tricks to alter perceptions to improve performance.
- The benefits of a lunchtime walk. I wrote about why I walk everyday in this recent post.
- Study shows nutrition labels are hard to digest.