“If you live with your head in the clouds every now and then, it helps you keep your feet on the ground.”
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Employee engagement (and wellness) depends on what happens outside of the office.
- Using a heart rate monitor for soccer training.
- Adolescent obesity prevalence varies depending on the growth chart used (CDC, WHO, or IOTF).
- Nutrient additions to vitamin waters have no benefit.
- More transparency with research funding.
- The link between inflammation and cancer.