“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.”
– Joseph Campbell
A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Elevating the quality of nutrition science research with Peter Attia, founder of NuSI.
- EU court rules obesity can be considered a disability by employers.
- When you burn fat, where does it go?
- The power of believing you can improve.
- Government’s anti-smoking campaign costs only $480 per quitter.
- How fructose and glucose effect our brains and appetite differently.
- Adherence to a Mediterranean diet improves markers of healthy aging.