A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Exercise performance influenced by our body’s light-dark cycle.
- Committing $2.6 million grants to colleges across the country that launch women’s triathlon teams, USA Triathlon trying to grow the sport.
- Running can delay aging more so than just walking.
- Overusing your smartphone is likely destroying your most important relationships.
- Subliminal messaging can boost cycling performance by prolonging time to exhaustion.
- Most vegetarians and vegans end up eating meat again.