A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Finding new approaches to evaluate health care delivery and if randomized controlled trials are the solution.
- Should high schools let students sleep in to improve attention, academic performance and health? Check out this blog about a Minnesota school board’s consideration of the issue I wrote recently.
- A study on vitamin D deficiency and muscle atrophy among rats has implications for healthy aging in humans.
- Health companies’ support for ACA begins to sway because of workplace wellness.
- New methodology of interest to donors to track the impact of research funding.
- The benefits of different superfoods all in one chart.
- 25 great running movies.