A few things that caught my eye this week:
- Professional triathlete Angela Naeth talks about the unique physiological challenges females face in endurance sports and her recent survey of female triathletes on menstruation and cramping.
- A NEJM perspective on how to communicate uncertainty – Ebola, public health and the scientific process.
- E-cigarette use on the rise among Minnesota youth.
- Research shows that students could benefit from more sleep and later start times. I recently wrote this post about a local Minnesota school board debated the issue recently.
- Why the Danish tax on saturated fat failed and what we can learn.
- Does the United States need a ‘national food policy‘?
- The stark difference between the diets of rich and poor babies.